The Moringa Tree
The Miracle Tree (Pamphlet)
The Moringa Tree, also called the "Miracle Tree" is something truly amazing! It's leaves have 7 times the Vitamin C of Oranges, 4 times vitamin A of Carrots, 4 times the calcium of Milk, 3 times the potassium of Bananas, and 2 times the protein of Yogurt. These leaves are one of the richest resources that people lack in their diet. An other thing that the Moringa Tree is famous for, is the seed pods it flowers. Inside, these seeds work miracles. You do a special process in polluted water, and the powder of these seeds completely purifies water! This tree can change the world!
I found this article interesting because I believe that this tree could change the whole world! It could help undeveloped countries, that don't even have clean water!
This article can relate to my life because recently I visited the ECHO farm, and that's where they grow this tree, and where I learned all about it. There I bought Moringa seeds, and learned a lot about this tree!
I think this can relate to Environment because this tree in known to do miracles for the environment and can change the whole world.
This is fascinating and very interesting but not really an article. Actually you did not provide the link and so it is hard to determine what this is from. You did a nice review of the information but in the future make sure it is a current journal article and provide a link to the source so other people can access it.
ReplyDelete