
October 25th 2011
EXTREME MELTING!!
Scientist say that Global Warming is melting the ice sheets extremely, and they are ABSOLUTELY right. The ice sheet in Greenland was explored by Dr. Marco Tadesco which is a professor of in the Department of Earth. His findings in Greenland of the ice sheets show that glaciers could under-go and self-amplifying melting cycle and warming that would be very difficult to stop. Marco Tadesco and his teams found at the bottom of a super glaciers a lake while on an expedition in summer.
I think this article is very important and very interesting because this is a very important global issue because if it keeps on melting I feel that polar bears might get to the point where they extinct
This article relates to my life because a couple of years ago I researched about the melting it the arctic and I saw that it was a very important issue, and when I see that it keeps going on in other places it concerns me, and it makes me worried and I think people should be more aware and we have to start doing more about it!
I think this article relates to Environment because these group of scientist are going there to see what is going on and they are caring for the environment and making people more aware of this issue
Good Review. You met all the criteria and you turned it in on time.
ReplyDelete